Off-Site CFO Services
Growing businesses often reach a point where they need professional financial advice, but cannot justify the costs or do not need a full-time CFO or controller.
If you’re fortunate enough to be in this position then we have the perfect solution for you. Our Off-Site CFO service gives you a professional financial manager who works with you to help guide your business to success. The cost of hiring a full-time CFO can be substantial.
Our Off-Site CFO services provide you with experienced support at a small fraction of that cost.
Here’s what you get with Off-Site CFO services from Ames Accounting:
- More time to focus on new services, new customers and other core business competencies
- Better understanding of the financial side of your business giving you fewer surprises and more financial control
- Improved decision-making capabilities due to clearly seeing the hard and true numbers of your business
- A readily available sounding board to help you with those tough business decisions and help you clarify your business plans
- The comfort from knowing that a professional is overseeing, protecting and constantly improving the financial side of your business
- A professional who establishes strong financial controls in your business to reduce employee theft and increase profits
- Training and managing your accounting staff
- Improved quality and timeliness of financial information
- Budget preparation and monitoring
- Profitability analysis by service or product line
- Tax saving strategies
- Trend analysis
- Assistance in defining long-range plans and the quantification of goals
- Cash management
- Liaison with bankers, attorneys, vendors, insurance agents, etc.
- Assistance in obtaining financing from banks
- Review/negotiation of insurance policies
- Development of company accounting procedure manuals
- Analysis of equipment purchases, expansions, etc.
- Mergers and acquisitions assistance
- Custom designed collection policies and procedures
Most companies’ management teams discover that engaging with Ames Accounting for their Off-Site CFO services will deliver the significant strategic, business management, and operational results expected from adding a high-level financial professional to their team. Call us today at (804) 543-0222 to learn more and schedule an initial consultation.